Fourth of July Food Quiz
If you are teaching summer school, use this fun and educational Fourth of July food quiz with your students.
Directions: You probably had a Fourth of July barbecue. Let`s see how much you know about where the food for your barbecue came from.
- Which two states produce about half of the potatoes used in potato salad, potato chips, and fries? (Idaho, Washington)
- The ketchup on your burger or hot dog almost certainly came from which state? (California)
- Did the beef on your grill most likely come from Texas or from Colorado? (Texas)
- If you had apple pie, the apples in your pie most likely came from which two states? (New York, Washington)
- The lettuce in your salad or on your burger most likely came from which state? (California)