It always helps to make science fun. Here is an activity your students will enjoy.
Next to each scrambled name of a scientist is a brief statement about what that scientist is most famous for. Have your students use the clue to help them unscramble the name of the scientist.
- ELREKP – developed the laws of planetary motion. (Kepler)
- ETOWNN – formulated laws on gravity and motion. (Newton)
- IEITENNS – developed the General Theory of Relativity. (Einstein)
- RICUE – made fundamental discoveries in the field of radiation. (Curie)
- ORCCINUPSE – developed the theory that Earth revolves around the sun. (Copernicus)
- LIGNFME – discovered pennicillin. (Fleming)